Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hmm.

-I had trouble finishing this one, but now that I look at it, the relationship it's about wasn't worth finishing either. :)

Sometimes when I'm alone, my thoughts come flying at me with such velocity that I find myself teetering on the edge of what's wrong, and what's right for me.
Filling my lungs with smoke and thinking of your tongue and how it spoke to someone who was better than me.
Your hands sliding down her spine, and how just days before they were interlocked with mine.
How could you waste our time with line, after line, after line, after line?
And when I leave you want me back and here I am every time.
Once you've had your fun and you realize she's not the one, you call me with some bull shit about how you're done.
You've changed your ways
And want to spend your days
with me.
In your bed,
Messing around with my body and my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment